Supply Chain Analyst
- Coordinate the adjustment of inventory levels of stock; determining appropriate par levels for cost efficient inventory management;
- Analyze and monitor inventory levels by excel and company ERP system;
- Maintain databases, prepare reports, track product flow;
- Gather required raw data for forecasting, planning and logistical management of consigned needs;
- Develop data-driven recommendations, using advanced analytics and quantitative techniques;
- Model and analyze various supply chain scenarios;
- Prepare and analyze inventory efficiency for monthly scorecards and sales trends reports versus forecasts by excel for the company’s direct markets;
- Perform other supply chain related work as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics Engineering or in a closely related discipline;
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines;
- Must be authorized to work legally in the United States.
Please send your application to: email@example.com